<$BlogRSDURL$>

A splat of all my blathering.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Choosing a home theater projector screen: Part 2 Aspect ratio 

The next big question I needed to ask myself is which format to choose from? 4:3 or 16:9? Again, I had many choices and in this case I found out that my choice was really dependent mostly on my personal preference. Projector Central has a great article to read about screen and projector formats and I can't say anything that they didn't. It was pretty much the only article that I read about this subject before making my decision and I highly recommend it.

Since I wanted to view mostly DVDs and am way too cheap for HDTV at this point, I chose the 4:3 format and I have been very happy with this choice. I can still view 16:9 or widescreen if I choose but I really prefer the look of 4:3 when I'm at home.

Posted at 4/08/2004 05:52:00 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?